The school’s project expresses and sets the educational choices and policy of the school for a period of 3 to 5 years. It is developed by the various partners, particularly within the pedagogical council, and adopted by the board of directors. It serves to express the collective will of a particular community and to ensure that its actions are consistent with its values and the context of the institution.
MAIN OBJECTIVES :
- To promote bilingualism and citizenship by bringing together two complementary school worlds,
- To provide EFAN students with the tools to become open, autonomous, adaptive and cooperative citizens ready to re-enter the French system and face the evolving challenges of the 21st century.
THE FUNDAMENTAL AXES :
- Opening up to the surrounding world
- Developing digital culture
- Succeeding in one’s dual curriculum
These three areas complement and enrich each other by nature. They will be developed in parallel, in no order of priority.